Sunday, July 22, 2007

sacred space

It is nice to know that no matter where I am, I can take my thoughts with me. They are very portable. I do a lot of pondering. Sometimes too much. Let me tell you though that is can be very productive. I am a deep thinker. I can solve problems, set goals, dream, talk myself through it, reminisce, giggle, worry, vent and so much more!

It is a sacred space I call my thoughts.

It doesn't cost me a penny to visit nor does it ever get too crowded. I love escaping to this special place as often as I can.

I urge you to visit your own sacred space more often. People just don't give themselves the time they deserve to search within. To explore fears, apprehensions, dreams, emotions and experiences.

I often give my hubby the "inside scoop" and other times when I appear distracted he tells me, "can you just pay me some mind for a minute there girl".. meaning, take yourself away from your thoughts for a minute and listen to what I have got to say! Okay and I snap out of it and we both laugh!

No comments: