Tuesday, February 13, 2007

baby's first blizzard

We had plans, darn it! The baby and I made it into my home-town for a little visit this week. We had plans to see aunts, friends, old co-workers and others. We were blasted with Mr. Winter today and it is still coming down! We tried to venture out this morning to our favourite toy store and our trip was short! As I carried the baby in his car seat into the store, I looked back at the empty parking lot and shook my head. "I gotta have rocks in my head! What am I doing out in this?"

We spent the day at Mom's. This baby of mine does not need toys! We had a blast! I put on my famous "wabbit hat" and made funny faces at him all morning long. I wonder what he was thinking but he didn't seem to tire of my exaggerated bunny faces. I think I belong in theatre! Once the performance of my life was over, we headed to the bedroom and had one long nap!
Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z are always a good way to spend a blizzard too!

I am not looking forward to the aftermath. My husband misses me and I am looking forward to heading home!

No comments: