Tuesday, January 30, 2007

the Window Man

Okay, after much blushing, I can laugh at this! It was the highlight of my day, in fact. I am sure it wasn't for dear old Mr. Window Man! He got the surprise/shock of his life today! We have had major renovations happening at our place for the last week. Looking good but God Almighty, enough already! Please leave. Now.

We are having all of our windows, eaves, soffit and fascia replaced... blah blah blah.

There has been a man hanging around our blind-free windows for days now and I can't keep up to his movements around the house! Fischer is amused because his interpretation is that there are life-size mobiles dangling in our windows. Each time he sneaks a peek at "the Window Man", he smiles and squeaks with amusement.

Today after my shower, I thought I heard him at the back of our house. The coast was clear!You know where I am going with this. I ran with my towel wrapped around me into the bedroom to change as quickly as possible. You guessed it! Towel drops to the floor and who pipes up on a ladder? I was mortified and I am sure he was too! That'll teach him from over-staying his welcome and hanging out in people's windows all day long!

I am over it. I really am.

2 comments:

WowoJeans said...

haha!! That sighting may have been a highlight in this guy's day... what a riot, right out of the movies. I did not think things like this REALLY happened...lol.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm, was he worth giving a flash to. Tooo funny. lol J.